INTRODUCTION TO THE HISTORY OF COLOUR & COLOUR PERSONALITY EVALUATION
ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME
The Language of Colour – History – Light & Colour – and it’s significance to our existence.
WHAT IS COLOUR?
Included is a brief description of the history behind Light and Colour, Pioneers of Colour Therapy, Colour in Buildings, Clothes, Religion, War, Zodiac, Science, the meaning of individual colours and how a personality can be described through their colour choices. Learn the basic foundation descriptions of the main colours, their meanings in relation to The Language of Colour & Personality Evaluation –uncover the real Persona, Personality, behaviours, traits and mannerisms.
Qualification: – Introduction Level
The full cost of this course will be refunded when enrolling in the Joy of Aliveness Mastery Programme.
Behind the mask – a brief description of the hidden Language of Colour revealed.
A Comprehensive Programme, led by Alison Demarco, a top trainer in her field for over twenty-five years. Alison is one of the UK’s top specialists in the use of the Language of Colour, Face, Temperament and Personality Evaluation, Corporate Team Building, Life Coach, Trainer, NLP Practitioner, Energy Medicine Therapist, a Visionary, Author and skilled Key Note Speaker. Alison has been seen and heard on BBC TV, ITV, Lorraine Kelly Show, Channel 5, Radio, and featured in the International Media. Alison is author of Dark Storm Golden Journey, The Signature From Tibet and Lomond’s Awakening.
Skill Level: – All Levels
Past Students: – 1033
Language: – English
Captions: – Yes
Certificate of Course Completion
Taking the first steps with the Language of Colour will enable you to begin an excitingly new fascinating and rewarding journey. Not only will you learn the basis of the history behind colour, but as you move through the course you will become more aware of how colour can help you to develop yourself, and grow personally and professionally.
The Introduction to the History of Colour and Personality Evaluation is intended to open awareness to the student to understand the human psyche, persona and personality better, thus helping them to become motivated and empowered. This new awareness will help the student to begin to create a successful life and lifestyle.
Celebrate that what’s unique about you and live a happy successful and joyous life.
YOU WILL DISCOVER HOW TO: –
1. Learn about the history of colour.
2. Learn how we perceive colour
3. Review Light, the science behind colour and the individual meanings of colour
4. So, much more…
What are the requirements: –
1. You do not need any prior knowledge of The Language of Colour to get the most out of this course, and there is no time limit to completion.
2. This course is designed for those looking to enhance their life as well as existing Therapists/Practitioners.
3. Anyone wishing to understand The Language of Colour to use for their business model.
4. Suited for those at a crossroads and who are looking for motivation, change and enlightenment of the mind for self-discovery.
WHAT WILL I GET FROM THIS COURSE?
1. Understand the importance of colour in our everyday life.
2. Begin how to peel away the lifelong layers to the real persona & personality
3. Gain confidence in expressing what you think, feel and hear
4. Apply the language of colour to your everyday life as well as using colour to identify the life story patterns and conditions surrounding yourself, your friends and your clients.
5. IPTI accredited – Introduction to the Language of Colour Course is step one, on your journey to becoming a Colour Personality Evaluator. To qualify as a Personality Evaluator, you will need undertake JAM & the Advanced JAM Programme. Qualified Personality Evaluators can apply for membership and insurance from IPTI.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF: –
1. If you are looking to develop yourself, have a new and exciting outlook on life and want to broaden your intuitive spiritual self.
2. For you, if you have come to a crossroads or feel stuck and are unable to identify a future path.
3. You have woken up and asked the questions “Who am I, what am I doing here and where am I going”.
4. If you are an experienced career-minded person who is building on your existing career or if you are just starting out.
5. For you, if you have any experience or interest in The Language of Colour, Personal Development and Personalities, Life Coaching, Counselling, Corporate Team Building, Health Care Professionals, Students, Teachers etc. and wish to add a deeper dimension to your existing skills.