Colour has power.
LETS TALK GREEN – THE BLUEPRINT OF YOUR LIFE
LITTLE KNOWN FACTS THAT CAN AFFECT YOUR EMOTIONS
DO YOUR EMOTIONS CONTROL YOU?
Has or do relationships grind you down? How often have you believed you have met the right person then find out later that you have little or nothing in common? Do you have difficulty with work relationships, personal, and or family relationships?
When we realize that we are no different from our fellow human beings, we begin to develop our compassion…
What if I told you that you can learn the skills to read a person’s hidden agenda’s as well as their preferred communication mode, their likes, dislikes, character, thinking and lifestyle ideals.
Why you may ask, well by knowing all this information you can then make educated decisions on whether you should enter into a business, personal relationship with that person.
Not only that but by understanding how they communicate you can speak with them on their level, so they hear what you are saying thus creating successful results.
Look to understand ourselves and others without becoming critical or judging.
HOW TO UNDERSTAND COLOUR TO IDENTIFY AND UNRAVEL YOUR EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS
The saying ‘green with envy’ is a common place statement prevalent in our society of today. It is a limiting belief that a person/organisation does not have enough. In a person it can cause greed and greed can cause panic attacks. People can be led to become immersed in the rat race of greed.
When we realise that we are no different from our fellow human beings, we will begin to develop our compassion – our real caring nature. When we look to understand ourselves and others without becoming critical or judging then we open our awareness to a higher level of consciousness. It is through understanding of our nature that lights the way forward to becoming free of all limiting beliefs that are anchored in the everyday persona.
We are all equal, nobody is superior to anyone else…
Once we understand ourselves, our nature, reactions and actions, then we can observe others detached from any reactive outburst and so enabling us to remain cantered in our own persona.
We are all coming from the same source.
We are all equal, nobody is superior to anyone else, superiority is knowledge running out of control in its thinking and motivation. The destructive ego instead of the creative ego.
When we see that we are simply as our neighbour is and love our neighbour, then in turn we naturally love ourselves.
If we realise that we are all coming from the same source, then judgement critical assessment, power and control are transformed into positive unlimited thinking.
If we can take in others people’s opinions without reacting, even if we don’t necessarily agree with them, then we can decide if they work for us or not. By allowing others to be who they are, and accepting their views, will maintain the harmonious frequencies and vibrations that will lead to our own development our own spirituality and our own understanding of life.
Let’s start right now, with one bullet point description relating to the Green Colour Personality. Another Colour Personality description will be added in the next article, but for more information, please click on the following link. https://alisondemarco.com/joy-of-aliveness-jam/
By visiting the country, you can become more in tune with nature and your inner peace
7 LITTLE KNOWN SECRETS OF THE GREEN PERSONALITY
If you described yourself as the colour green, you would be someone who is:-
- Good time keeping
Mother Nature helps with understanding the mind, body and soul.
15 FACTORS THAT CAN EMOTIONALLY HELP
- By visiting the country, you can become more in tune with nature and your inner peace.
- Like Mother Nature, you can open up to the knowledge and wisdom of The Logician who can help with the knowledge and data to get your message of world healing out there.
- Mother Nature can help you to learn how to make and create craft products, and she can also show you how to earn money from the produce/gifts you have.
- Find a place to sit quietly, slow the breath and relax the body.
- Mother Nature can develop and understand more about the nature of the universe from a more knowledgeable front, perhaps through the internet.
- Mother Nature helps with understanding the mind, body and soul.
- Mother Nature likes to share her experience of the values that she sees in nature with others.
- Like Mother Nature allows you a little freedom, sit outside and breathe in fresh air.
- Mother Nature believes that there is a soul’s journey and spiritual world.
- If affairs of the heart have affected you, or if you feel the loss of a loved one to the point of depression that there is help, there is hope, and there is a way forward to the future.
- Mother Nature lives for the joy of living.
- Mother Nature knows that ego should get less and less important and less at the centre of everything, which she believes will help to create inner joy.
- Mother Nature understands that meditation helps the energy to flow through our channels and balance our mind.
- During meditation try to ensure you are relaxed and take time to understand the peace and powerful relaxation that your body will be feeling.
- If you could have one wish right now, what would it be?
If you could have one wish right now, what would it be?
OWN YOUR POWER Cards – Intuitive colours to illuminate your Soul Purpose, understand you and break thorough to the future.
OWN YOU POWER Cards offer clear perceptions, understanding, guidance, and solutions to past, present, and future circumstances.
Connect to the eternal truth behind your thinking and find the true self.